The New Guidelines For Water and Food Consumption
The new guidelines for water and food consumption is a theoretical and practical solution I use every day. It allows anyone to return to a life we never knew existed within us.
- The body consists of approximately 60% of water. This of course leaves 40% for matter.
- We will consume water and food/energy based on this proportion of 60/40 Water/Food or Energy
- An entire meal will consist of only water.
- All water consumed should be distilled.
- All food consumed should be or should have been alive (no processed foods)
Tips on How to Implement the Diet
- For Distilled Water purchase the gallon jugs at grocery stores. They are usually less than $1.
- Reuse glass water bottles to ease expense. For example, purchase Voss, Perrier, or Pelligrino. I bought a case of Pelligrino from Costco for less than $20. Yes, it was expensive, but these bottles have twist tops, water, and can be reused for a long, long time. If the tops go bad, simply use a wine stopper.
- Each night fill enough glass bottles to empty the gallon jug. Place them on the counter or in the fridge, it’s up to you.
- Place one of those bottles on the night stand where you sleep. You will need it in the morning. Make sure this is a large bottle, 20oz?
- Purchase organic foods.
- If you’re like me, I buy organic and frozen. Plus, I like quick and healthy. I will go to Costco and buy in bulk these items. Note, you can get your entire weeks worth of food from Costco and for less than $50.
- I also use Amazon Prime Fresh. This allows me to purchase only the items I need and avoid all of the other items, I would choose in a grocery store.
- There is only 1 Food meal per day.
- Wake and drink the entire bottle next to your night stand. You will crave it. Drink a lot of it upon waking. Then finish it off as you get ready.
- Eat your food for the day
- Rest of the Day
- Drink all of the remaining waters.
- Drink as much tea and coffee you desire.
- Only drink natural drinks. Nothing with any artificial ingredients.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Drink a tea, or something you like and flavored or infused.
- Do not eat at night. This may cause binging.
- Do not watch TV. The TV is the number 1 reason for the situation you are in now.
Below is a screenshot from the US Geological Survey for more details about water.