How to Become an Amazon Reviewer and Get Free Stuff
As an Amazon seller, you are constantly looking for reviews. So, I started looking for sites that would allow me to post my products and obtain great reviews. My favorite so far is ReviewKick mentioned in an earlier post. But, in addition, I also searched for other sites. I’ll post an exhaustive list of review sites in another post. So, if you want to know how to become an Amazon reviewer, simply follow the steps below. They really aren’t that hard to follow.
Here are my tips to get started:
- Log into Amazon.
- Go to Your Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the section titled “Personalization”
- In the Community area, click on “Your Public Profile”
- Towards the middle, click on Edit Profile and state as you want to be an Amazon reviewer. For example, “Hello, I’m striving to be a professional Amazon reviewer. My favorite hobbies are soccer, electronics, and Facebook. Feel free to contact me. It would be great to hear from you.” You can view my Amazon profile here.
- Start reviewing all of the products you have bought from Amazon.
- For each review write at LEAST 3-4 sentences.
- If you have any photos of what you bought, add those. If not, take a photo and add it.
- Sign up for several review sites and wait for review requests to come in. I’m growing a page on this site for help, you can find it here.
- Review the products quickly and fairly.
- Once reviewed, notify the seller. Ask them if they can like your reviews. This will just boost your rankings so eventually you will get more and even higher quality items.
- Wait and you will eventually be added to several seller lists and will receive emails from a lot of people asking for your review.
So, that’s it. You will quickly find that you will be added to a lot of lists. People will start contacting you directly to. One other thing, even if you don’t want what they want to review, you can still review it. If you absolutely don’t want it, send a friendly email back thanking them, but ask them to keep you on their list for anything in the future.
Have fun with this. I end up getting things for my kids all the time. They think it’s the coolest because it’s free and, of course it’s a gift. If done right, you may be able to get a ton of Christmas gifts for kids and family. Why not. Get it now, and save them for later.